week 9 biography: bullet journaling

If you’re not familiar with what a bullet journal is, it’s a blank journal that you draw in basically. Honestly, think of it as a DIY planner with some extra additions.

Here are some pictures of my bullet journal. Specifically this is the month of November.

For the first page of each month, I always write the month on the right along with a quote that I vibe with on the left. Also, each month I choose a different aesthetic so November's aesthetic was mountains .










After the first page, I will always have an overview calendar of the month so it's easier to see everything I have to do. Also, it helps me know what's going on that month. As you see, I incorporated the mountain theme onto this page as well.    










This page is an example of what a "tracker" is. This is a picture of my mood and habits tracker. I bet you already know what's going on, but to further explain it, everyday I keep track of my mood and also of certain habits. As you can see, I'm great at drinking green tea and flossing, but terrible at working out LOL.
 This is another picture of a tracker, sort of. I like to add a diary page to each month so that I can write down something I did that day and be able to look back on it. I covered up the writing portion because that part is sensitive teehee sorry!
This is another tracker that helps you keep track of your money and how you spend it. I actually was really bad about keeping up with this tracker during this month so I never fully finished it. I also covered up my expenses because my money so my business :P
 Now that all the trackers are done with, here is the planner part of my bullet journal. I design the weekly layout and then I fill it in just like I would a planner. Also I can't take credit for the entire design because I get a lot of my ideas and inspiration from Pinterest.










So that was my month of November, I hope you liked it! I used to always see people with bullet journals and I thought they were so cool. I never imagined myself having one though because I never saw myself as that creative; my hand-writing sucked and I felt like it took up too much time. However, my friends decided they wanted to try and they encouraged me to do it too so I said, why not? A year later and I am so glad I decided to try it out because I LOVE bullet journaling. Although it does take up a lot of time and times, I was very bad at keeping up with it, it honestly became a source of stress relief for me. Since I'm a science major, giving myself time to do something that's more creative and not science-related at all is really fun and refreshing. Also, it's really fun each month to think of a new theme and it also helps me stay organized so I'm killing 2 birds with one stone! If you have ever wanted to bullet journal but second guessed it, this is the sign you're looking for to start! 9/10 would recommend.

Comments

Popular Posts