week 8: progress

I am definitely happy with my progress because I am ahead of schedule by about one week. I am most proud of my ability to get most of my work out of the way earlier in the week and also with my consistency of doing extra credit each week. Although my suggested daily routine isn't exactly how my routine is now, I still get all of my work done every week so I think it's fine. 

The class assignments that I enjoy the most are the extra credit biographies that we have the option of writing for extra credit. It gives me a chance to get anything off my mind and also it's very laid-back, which makes it easy to me to speak what's on my mind without worrying too much about my writing.

For the second half of the semester, I want to try and plan more around my storybook. Although I have felt really confident about my storybook theme, last week I was hit with some writer's block and now I am unsure of the direction my storybook will go. Moreover, I am unsure about how my stories will pan out. Thus, I want to make sure I am brainstorming about my topic more so that I can have a storybook I am proud of.


Picture Source.


Comments

Popular Posts