week 2 reading overview

I've decided to read Narayan's Ramayana because I like reading physical books I can hold and markup. Also, because I don't know much about Indian culture or mythology, I think a reading guide will be very beneficial.

Comics: Uloopi: The Naga Princess who Fell in Love with Arjuna, Savitri: The Perfect Wife
I chose these comics because I really enjoy love stories so I thought that the romance would make the stories more interesting.

Videos:Harry Potter Meets Hindu MythologyFoods for Gods
I chose these videos because I love Harry Potter and that immediately caught my eye. Also, I am really interested in the topic of Gods and have never seen a video about the types of food they eat, so I thought that was cool.

I chose this picture because I like the drawing style. Picture

Comments

Popular Posts